Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baguio City One More Time! :)

Strawberry Picking 

It never stopped me from going back to my favorite destination for vacation: Baguio City. What I love Baguio is the cool climate. Good thing that my friends decided to go to Baguio and it was also my break from a hectic training on new account at work. It was so tiring week and we decided to be in Baguio in a weekend. We meet at Victory Liner Cubao Terminal for our 1230AM trip to Baguio. We paid PHP450 fare. Our travel time was 6 hours and we arrived in Baguio at 6:30AM.

At Victory Liner Cubao Terminal

Jeepney Ride at Baguio

We had our breakfast at Burnham Park and took a jeepney going to Kias, which was 30 minutes from Baguio Plaza. We paid PHP18 and we arrived to my friend's rest house. The place was just right beside the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) so we heard cadets' drills and exercise early in the morning.

The gate to PMA

The full name of PMA

the headress

group picture

the other picture of the gate 

As usual we went to different places in Baguio during weekend. Here are some of the pictures we took during our visit to some tourist spots within the city.

1. Mines View Park








2. The Mansion




3. SM City Baguio 








 4. Sizzling Plate, Session Road

 



5. Baguio Cathedral






6. Strawberry Farm, La Trinidad, Benguet 







7. Tam-Awan Village (Featured on previous blog)





It was nice to visit Baguio once again. I enjoyed my stay in Baguio and hoping to have it every year. It really make me feel comfortable not only the view but also the hospitable people especially the taxi drivers, one of the best in the Philippines. :)

Foggy on our way back to Manila! :) 


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Baguio is love :-) I'd go back for the fresh strawberries and to visit Tam Awan Village

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...