Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 1, 2013

Bus Travel From Laoag City to Bangui, Ilocos Norte


Way up north! 575 kilometers north of Manila

One of my plan of going to Ilocos Norte is to visit its northern part. It was my second visit to this province and my first travel to this place by myself makes me more excited to explore the beauty of Ilocos Norte. After I visited Sarrat, I headed back to Laoag and walked few meters and reached at the back of the provincial capitol. Thanks to the local people for giving me directions and after few minutes, I was in the bus terminal waiting for my trip to Bangui/Pagudpud towns.

back to Laoag City

long travel ahead

at Laoag-Pagudpud Bus Terminal;

Sun was shining so brightly at 10AM that the bus driver left Laoag City and travel north. Good thing I was seated beside the window in order to viewed those places and northern towns of the province. Bus conductor asked on where was my destination. I immediately answered, "to the place that started its way to Bangui Windmills". He understood it and he mentioned Barangay Baruyen and ticketed me PHP50 for my fare. Travel time took almost two hours and passing the towns Bacarra, Pasuquin and Burgos.

inside the bus

on our way to Burgos, Ilocos Norte

headed to Bangui Windmills

I told the bus conductor to inform the driver dropped me to Barangay Baruyen in which gladly he did. He was so helpful in my trip and made things so easily. I thanked him for the help and smiled back. It was such as long journey but worth it. I headed to the waiting shed and I met Kuya Rey, the tricycle driver which offered a trip to Bangui and Burgos town. I asked the package amount and he said PHP700 but I told him nangina manong (too expensive) and he lowered it to PHP500 and we had the deal. I rode his tricycle (which I failed to took a photo during my trip) and headed to my first destination up north, Bangui Windmills!

Here's the preview

up close



Continue to the next blog! :)




1 comment:

  1. He understood it and he mentioned Barangay Baruyen and ticketed me PHP50 for my fare. Travel time took almost two hours and passing the towns Bacarra, Pasuquin and Burgos. charter bus rental fort lauderdale

    ReplyDelete

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...