Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Captivating Laoag: Night Stroll at the Provincial Capitol


Lights up at the Capitol

Well, it's my second night in Ilocos and I enjoyed my stay here. I made a stroll along the city and it was not as crowded as in Manila. Laoag City has many places to see and visit even at night. It was a relatively safe place to roam around as well. Each streets has lights so you will not worry about safety by strolling. I enjoyed do the strolling and it made me feel safe. So nothing to worry about. :)

So where I started my nightlife here? The Ilocos Norte Provincial Capitol looks amazing at day and looks gorgeous at night. Lights enabled the capitol attractive. It makes this place colorful. The moment I arrived there, I immediately grabbed my camera and took shots. 

glittering violet

Provincial Capitol

with fountain

with lights too! :)

some fountains

Aurora Park also beamed with lights which make this place a colorful one. It brightened the area which include Pamulinawen, Peace Pole and Tobacco Monopoly. I wasn't able to went nearer to the park and I only took some shots from the Provincial Capitol.

Aurora Park in different colors

Peace Pole

To the right side of the capitol was the big clock which the seal and map of Ilocos Norte was located. It was inaugurated few days ago.

Ilocos Norte seal

explanation

big logo

Laoag City is great both day and night. The places I visited and the lights that were glowing at night makes this city a great place to visit. I also felt safe as I roamed around the city whether by tricycle or by foot. It is a must try exploring the city and you will really like it. :)

And to end my stroll was my walk back to my 3-day residence place in Ilocos Norte, Isabel Suites which by the way located at the heart of the city. Great and spacious room, clean shower and toilet and of course, friendly and accommodating staff. They also served breakfast! :)

hotel beside Jollibee

easily located

More Information to this Hotel:

Isabel Suites
Address: Barangay 11, General Segundo Avenue (Pan Philippine Highway), Laoag City
Contact Numbers: +6377770-4998 or +6377771-1900
Mobile Numbers: +63917-6280319 or +63918-9035181
Fax: +6377773-1008




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...