Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 10, 2013

Alluring Pampanga: Taste Kapampangan Dishes at Everybody's Cafe


Located at San Fernando City, Pampanga

My trip to Pampanga was fruitful because I went to three towns and cities exploring different sites particularly churches. It was 6PM and felt hungry. Good thing I was in San Fernando City and I rode a pedicab and I went to a famous restaurant in the city, Everybody's Cafe.

Welcome to Everybody's Cafe

Cafe for all

Having featured in many articles of newspapers and magazines and showcased on television shows and programs, this place was considered a site of visit in Pampanga. Being said and done, the interior looks like a typical Filipino cafeteria where food choices were displayed in a counter and all you have to do is to choose and ordered meals. 

Kapampangan Dishes

Camaru and Morcon

their award

some other dishes

typical Filipino cafeteria

Since I went by myself, I ordered two dishes, Pindang Damulag (Carabao Tapa) and Betute (Stuffed Frog). They also served Bulalo soup which I love the broth. The Carabao tapa tastes so good and I dipped it in vinegar. The stuffed frog tastes like chicken. I love the crunchiness too. 

inside cafeteria

waiting for my dinner meals

my Kapampangan dinner

Betute

Pindang Damulag

enjoying my meal
love the stuffed frog

happy meal

approve! :)

Price ranges from PHP50 to PHP200. It was affordable and yet the food was yummy and authentic because of the exotic ingredients. It was a great food trip experience. Also, I went to their cafeteria taking some snaps such as the pasalubong shop and some articles posted on the wall featuring the cafe. 

San Nicolas Cookies

featured in a magazine

food magazine too!

nice!

travel magazine

Make sure you visit Everybody's Cafe and experience authentic Kapampangan cuisines and surely you will enjoy it! :)




Everybody's Cafe
Address: Del Pilar, McArthur Highway, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Contact Number: (045) 8601121




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...