Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Start Archiving my Travel photos....

Well, I'm a bit skeptic on the saying that if you have no money, you will not enjoy traveling. But through my experiences to travel, I find it more exciting. If you really into hobby of going around the country, you will find ways of pursuing it. In which in my case, I did it! Hooray!! :)

I started to post my pictures on my previous website, but due to some constraints of doing it, I will start posting it one by one to this site. But lo, I have lots to post my pictures here. Some were from the year 2009 up to present. But for the love and passion of travel, I will post and share this to you. :)


Here are some of my appetizers:

 Chocolate Hills, Bohol


 Hundred Islands, Pangasinan


Magellan's Cross, Cebu 


Mayon Volcano, Albay 


Taoist Temple, Cebu 


Eden Nature Park, Davao 


The Ruins, Talisay, Negros Occidental


Puerto Princesa Underground River, Palawan


Calle Crisologo, Vigan, Ilocos Sur


Philippine Military Academy, Baguio


Many pictures on next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...