Travels

Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Alluring Pampanga: Lunch @ The Original Razon's Guagua


First Branch

It was a hot afternoon and I felt so hungry since I didn't took breakfast in Metro Manila. After my tour around Guagua town proper, I wanted to have a lunch initially at the famous fast food. But hey, I remembered that Guagua is famous for Razon's Halo-Halo so I immediately asked the locals on where was the first branch of Razon's located. Since all the locals were familiar to this location, they showed directions on how to get there. 

I arrived to this place after 10 minutes of walking. The place was a simple restaurant as compared to other branches in Metro Manila. As I entered, there were two crew members and one of them gave me the menu lists and I was surprised because of their price was lower compared to other branches.

Good to see you!

Now It's Sugar Free Halo-Halo!

inside

check the menu

low prices!! :)

I ordered Halo-Halo, Pancit Palabok and Toasted Bread with Butter. I can't imagine that Halo-Halo's price was only PHP60 as compared to PHP95 in other branches. They explained to me that all Razon's branches are franchised so definitely their prices started to increase. Since I was at the Original Razon's their prices were the lowest. After 10 minutes, my lunch was served. :)

Founder of Razon's

my lunch

Pancit Palabok

Famous Halo-Halo

Mangan Tamu! (Let's Eat!)

love their halo-halo

Lunch was great and Pancit Palabok was yummy and the sauce was creamy. Noodles were perfectly fine. Toasted bread was a great match. For Halo-Halo, it was wonderful. I love the simplicity of ingredients and the leche flan on top was heaven! I love the banana which was not too sweet including the macapuno. It was a great dining experience here at the Original Razon's. If you are going to Guagua, Pampanga, make sure you drop by to this place. :)

Thank you Razon's

picture with Razon's

More information to this place:

The Original Razon's
Address: San Nicolas, Guagua, Pampanga
How to get there: Ride a jeepney from Guagua downtown with a sign Guagua-Bacolor-San Fernando and asked the driver to drop you off to the Original Razon's. Fare: PHP8






No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...